- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Citi Australia
- 20 nov. 17
- Primary Location: Australia,New South Wales,Sydney
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Product Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 17046966
At Citi, we've built a world famous, trusted brand over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. And today, our influence continues to grow: with financial operations in 160 countries and 100 currencies. We have 200 million different clients, including some of the biggest names in the industries, sectors, businesses and governments that we serve every day. It all adds up to an exciting place to be for talented, ambitious people who want to build a truly remarkable career.
Product Manager Credit Card
The Coles Cards team comprises Product Management for Credit Cards, Partner Relationship Management and Marketing support. The team is responsible for overall P&L performance for cards, delivering sustainable and profitable growth.
This role is responsible for end-to-end lifecycle management of the Credit Card portfolio to maximise customer acquisition and engagement within the segment while optimising product profitability.
- Support the Senior Product Manager in management of the Credit Card P&L and non-financial metrics to deliver sustainable growth
- Review product profitability and key drivers of revenue, expense and credit losses. Identify risks and opportunities, relevant resulting actions and work with relevant departments to drive implementation
- Closely monitor the product behaviour changes to ensure timely actions are taken
- Support the development of business plans across both Citi and Partner organisations
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders and support launch of new products and features
- Support the Coles Cards team in the overall management of the portfolio
- Work closely with the partner product and marketing teams to ensure delivery of (both financial and non-financial) program goals
- Own the customer journey from initial engagement through to product / account cessation
- Manage fee and rate pricing strategies and tactical pricing changes.
- Work with risk and credit ops to ensure that acceptance and collections strategies and processes are working to maximise EBIT
- Create and manage Product Line Strategy through research and market benchmarking - develop positioning, define target segment and maintain distinct product value proposition
- Customer needs gap analysis within current product suite - to address with development of distinct value proposition or product revamp
- Customer needs gap analysis on product - to address needs for new product launches
- Competitor products and market trend analysis
- Engage with Partner, Regional and other external parties for best practices
- Manage portfolio reporting and engage relevant teams for delivery for accurate and timely reporting for partner and internal stakeholders
- Support the development of the annual Business and Distribution Plan with the partner
- Develop Acquisition Offers including profit modelling, internal approvals, market assessment, financial targets and portfolio strategy
- Execute offers by completing activity briefs, assisting with setting up source codes and other requirements
- Work with partner marketing teams to ensure all marketing collateral is approved by Citi as per agreed timelines
- Track, report and take necessary actions on Acquisition Offers to maximise profitability
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Ensure collaborative strategy is developed with key stakeholders to drive business results
- Work closely with counterparts in the partner organisation to leverage learnings and drive improvements and efficiencies in the portfolio
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Cards & Payments industry
- Exposure to marketing function, highly regarded
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Business or Marketing degree preferred
- 2 - 3 years Product Management experience, financial services preferred
- Proven stakeholder management experience
- Experience in a global organisation highly regarded
When you work at Citi, you'll be working for an organisation that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe. We celebrate individual ingenuity and leverage the diversity of our people in order to drive high performance. Through dedicated support, training and resources, we promote our talent and future leaders to bring about lasting and positive impact. Citi continues to be an Employer of Choice for Women and supports a flexible work environment.