Project Business Analyst
- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 mars 19
Project Business Analyst
- Pro-actively implement process and strategies that mitigate risk in all project work
- Be vigilant in identifying and effectively escalating incidents, breaches and losses
- Multiple positions available
Role Location: 347 Kent Street, Sydney NSW
Role Type: 6 month contract
As the Project Business Analyst, you will be part of the Business Solutions & change team within Insurance, which is responsible for executing and implementing projects and supporting continuous improvement across the business. Your prime focus is on reducing complexity and positioning OnePath for sustainable, profitable and innovative growth.
In this role, you are responsible for assisting the SDM to develop and maintain a high performing team whilst also delivering effective analysis and critical thinking to drive business change through projects and other initiatives.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Strong years’ experience in financial services industry and projects
- Strong customer focus and ability to consult with stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead a professional services team
- Experience and ability to deliver to tight deadlines
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS092155.