See job description for details
Hiring Project Manager for a leading Education Institution in Sydney Your new company
You will be working with one of the leading Educational Institution. Australia's leading provider of vocational education and training. It offers the best of campus-based delivery as well as flexible, online and work-based learning. Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage overall project organisation and establishment to support the successful implementation of projects.
- Provide project management leadership and expert advice throughout the development and establishment of project plans across work streams.
- Provide effective program management of multiple projects and deliverable.
- Manage and develop the design and implementation of the overarching project work plan.
- Adapt the standard method to be fit for purpose given the size and nature of the project.
- Develop workforce plan/s to guide the sourcing and alignment of critical staff.
What you'll get in return
- Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and highly organised. Planning, analysis and communication skills together with the ability to work according to strict deadlines and manage various demands.
- Excellent program management and planning skills, coupled with a general understanding of the project life cycle, project documentation, project standards and methodologies.
Work on interesting and high priority projects
What you need to do now
You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role. If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508