Project Officer (Tech Infrastructure)
Some career choices have more impact than others.
We're looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can network with stakeholders and colleagues and who'll work with courageous integrity every day.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you'll have access to tailored professional development opportunities, competitive pay, an embedded flexible working culture and a range of employee benefits. These include market-leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay and support when returning to work, subsidised banking products and services and wellness programmes including discounted gym memberships.
The Project Coordinator will support the IT Portfolio Delivery, and has close working relationships with various technology team (ITID domains, IT development), Financial (e.g. IT COO) and business teams (e.g. WPB) counterparts globally. The role performs governance of methodologies, implements and runs processes & tooling for status reporting, financial forecast, resource management in IT Infrastructure Delivery. Responsibilities:
• Risk and issue monitoring and escalation
• Planning and overseeing project and programme level reporting
• Management and monitoring of project governance
• Monitor, report and manage budgets and expenditure
• Implement project standards across projects
• Oversee the management of project documentation, process documents and information sources Qualifications Requirements:
• A minimum of 3 years' experience coordinating IT projects at an enterprise level
• Understanding of software development and Agile is a bonus
• Strong stakeholder management skills
• Certificate-level qualifications in project management or IT is highly desirable
• PRINCE2 or PMP-PMI certification is desirable
• A high level of verbal and written communication skills
Candidates for this role will need to demonstrate they hold Australian or New Zealand PR/Citizenship or working rights given current international travel restrictions.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued and respected and where opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow in an inclusive environment.
Applications from First Nations peoples are encourage.
Learn more about careers at HSBC Australia - https://www.hsbc.com/careers/where-we-hire/australia
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Australia Limited. Please note that HSBC will we never communicate to applicants via non HSBC channels such as WhatsApp or Facebook so please be careful if anyone attempts to contact you via these channels.