Python Engineer - Trading Infrastructure - Sydney
My client is a leading US-based electronic market-maker. They have a brand new office in Sydney where they are building out brand new trading teams, cutting-edge research and data analysis systems, and ultra-low-latency execution systems that are tailored to the APAC market. Culture:
They foster a competitive yet collaborative culture where innovation is rewarded. They have a jeans-clad workforce and offer fantastic perks and holiday allowance to eliminate the burnout typically associated with finance. They have quick release cycles so you will see your code in production, fast! Responsibilities:
Seeking both mid-level and senior Python developers, this is a great opportunity if you're looking to have ownership of exciting projects. You will work closely with quants, developers and traders to develop applications and crypto-exchange connectivity, plus rebuilding existing systems. The team follows Agile methodologies and you will participate in the full software development lifecycle, from requirements analysis to deployment and post-implementation support. Requirements:
- 3+ years of commercial experience using Python
- Exceptional demonstrable written and verbal communication skills - particularly with less technical users.
- Ability to work in agile development environment required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math (or equivalent).
- Market-leading salary + performance bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Comprehensive medical packages
- Social events
- Continuing education - reimbursement for tuition / courses / conferences
- Fully stocked kitchen & games room
- Visa & relocation assistance provided
If you feel you are a strong match please don't hesitate to get in contact with me: