See job description for details
Commonwealth Bank are looking for a Senior Change Manager on a Permanent basis in Sydney CBDCommonwealth Bank is looking for a Change Manager to step up into a Senior Change Manager role within their Business Banking team. The team are working on a large compliance and risk program, you will be working with a large multi-disciplinary team of highly specialised and experienced project and legal professionals.
You will be responsible for -
- Complete all GDF deliverables in relation to Comms and Change - including creating strategies to support adoption of the change management techniques within the organisation
- Act as the interface of end-to-end communication internal and external to the Project
- Operate closely with the change management and deployment function of the Program, as well as broader CommSec and Group to coordinate communication for change activity
- Act as the project liaison point for other key Programs of work within CommSec
- Develop change management plans for each project or change initiative that acknowledges the different aspects of the change process - analysis, plan, implementation, communicate and other associated change considerations.
- Develop change management processes and tools to support the integration and engagement with change management principles.
You will need the following to be successful -
- Must have experience in developing Change and Communications, Management Plans that outlines the project schedule, resource plans, Change RACI, communications, risk and issues for the change stream, and the rhythm and process for monitoring and report against progress.
- Must have advanced skills in managing senior stakeholder's expectations in high-pressure environments within tight deadlines.
- Experience in working with C-level executives in banking and finance on Compliance programs including coaching them to act as Change Sponsors and Champions.
What you need to do now
- You will have worked on large, complex changes and will have demonstrable experience pulling together aggregated understanding of change across an organisation.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or send to Georgia.May@hays.com.au.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508