See job description for details
Permanent Business Systems and Process Engineer working for a Big 4 Bank
Your new company
Retail Banking Services (RBS) is the public face of the bank delivering a seamless banking experience for the future, to our 10 million+ personal and small business customers. We offer market-leading products and services, supported by some of the world's best systems and processes. Within RBS you have Customer Solutions & Recoveries (CS&R) and Financial Assistance Solutions (FAS) which are rolled into a centralised Collections function across the group managing collections, recoveries and financial difficulty in various locations across Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.
Your new role
Business Systems and Process Manager role sits within the Chief Operating Office team, part of the Collections team, which provides technical support across Collections. The role supports various departments of Collections by providing timely information of departmental and portfolio performance as well as ad-hoc analytics. Critical to the role will be the ability to analyse data, attention to detail, ability to meet timelines and work independently while maintaining strong relationship with stakeholders and implementing possible improvements
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving and lateral thinking.
- Key time management skills and ability to ensure complex projects are delivered in a timely manner.
- Ability to Influence stakeholders in the business decisions.
- High level of computer literacy including sound skills in:
- Advanced Excel / MS Access/ PowerPoint
- Experience with TN3270 Plus script language, VBA, VBScript, SAS and SQL is required
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, with a focus on data quality.
What you'll get in return
You will be part of an inclusive and supportive environment that offers great exposure to different technologies. Your hardwork and dedication will be rewarded with an experience working with a market leader, an attractive salary and an opportunity to develop your skills further.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Karla Mortel on 02 9249 2209 or email@example.com for further information.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. LHS 297508