Regional Sales Director - Retail & Consumer Goods - Marketing Cloud
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Sales Job Details
Regional Sales Director - Retail & Consumer Goods
We are seeking a proven Sales Manager to lead a team of Account Executives across Australia, who are tasked with generating growth in our enterprise Retail & Consumer Goods accounts across the full Salesforce Marketing Cloud suite. The appointed sales leader will play a key role in leading this highly visible and motivated team that generates revenue growth and achieves individual, team, and organizational quotas. You'll be a valuable contributor to the realisation of our Retail and Consumer Goods industry growth plan as well as our corporate sales strategy; providing definition and implementation of the plan for sales to achieve our industry - specific and corporate objectives.
What's in it for me?
This is a high growth opportunity working with our Enterprise customers. It will involve you positioning our best in class solutions across Salesforce to businesses looking to transform their processes. With a business culture that has the customer's interests at the core of everything we do, we'll set you up for success by providing a comprehensive induction and onboarding to the business. Responsibilities;
• Attracting, recruiting and retaining top talent
• Supporting direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings. Engaging other corporate resources as required
• Ongoing mentoring and development of the Enterprise sales team which includes recruiting, hiring, and training new Reps.
• Conducting weekly forecast meetings. Coach direct reports regarding strategies to drive closure
• Reporting on pipeline generation, sales activity, and forecast to senior sales management
• Consistently monitoring the sales activity of the team, and tracking the results Required skills and Experience;
• Extensive software sales experience in an individual contributor and management role, including sales management experience
• Proven record of sales success in a similar enterprise software application environment
• Successful track record in a high volume transaction sales environment
• Working knowledge/experience of the digital transformation space
• Excellent presentation and listening skills
• Must be able to thrive in a very fast-paced environment
• Ability to hire and train new sales representatives
. Experience with Retail and Consumer Goods clients preferred Posting Statement:
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org Accommodations -
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.