Regulatory Reporting Manager, Officer
Key contract point for clients with respect to Tax and financial reporting requirements and deliverables.
Agree timeline deliverables with clients and their auditor/advisors and ensure accurate and timely delivery of these requirements.
Prepare briefing materials for clients on legislative changes and proposed changes in legislation.
Timely response to client queries
Review and maintain KPI reporting and ensure accurate billing of deliverables.
Scope out additional services and agree SLA and fees.
Implementation of controls to mitigate re-occurance of any control breakdowns
Maintenance of client specifics
Training of offshore staff on client specifics
Management of staff
Skills And Experience
To be considered for this role you will possess the following:
- Strong accounting standards or tax technical knowledge and its application to investment funds, including the ability to answer client and external auditor/advisor’s queries with minimal assistance (IFRS, AASB3, AASB101, AASB124, AASB7, AAS25)
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet varying deadlines and work volumes
- Strong management skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong project management skills or experience
- Confident in making decisions autonomously and taking initiative
- Regulatory or Taxation financial services experience – in particular investment trusts and superannuation funds other relevant work area
- Minimum five years of work experience in accounting, legal, financial markets, custody or operations.