Relationship Manager, Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries - VP/ED
JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private banking.
Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries (CCBSI) sits within the Commercial Bank and is responsible for managing relationships with public and private companies, focusing on clients in the mid-cap segment. We provide traditional corporate banking products as well as investment banking products to our clients. Our business partners include product specialists from Debt Capital Markets, Equity Capital Markets, M&A, Treasury Services, Risk Management and Private Banking.
The Relationship Manager, CCBSI for Australia will play a key role in establishing the business' presence in Australia to support Australian headquartered clients. This is a unique opportunity to help build a team of bankers in the local market through business development and market leadership. You will be responsible for generating new business opportunities, representing our Australian banking practice and originating and managing client relationships.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, pursuing and closing solutions for clients/prospects utilizing a broad range of financial products and services
- Managing complex, multi-product client relationships as the primary relationship manager
- Coordinating the business acquisition, implementation and service efforts of multiple internal business partners
- Proactively marketing clients and prospects, representing CCBSI's Banking Group in the local market and developing a network of referral sources
- Collaborating with credit underwriting team on analysis, structuring, negotiation, and documentation of credit requests
- Initiating and maintaining strategic dialogue with clients and prospects to generate ongoing corporate finance, treasury services and credit opportunities
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements and JPMC rules, policies, and procedures
To be successful, you will need:
- Relevant qualifications, with an MBA (or similar) preferred
- Previous relationship management experience in Corporate or Investment Banking
- Proven client relationship skills at CEO/CFO level in the Australian mid-cap market
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage a high quality portfolio of client relationships
- Strong corporate finance, credit and transaction execution skills
- The ability to collaborate with partners and stakeholders across the organization
- A strong risk and control track record
J.P. Morgan is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We are proud to retain our Silver Employer status in the 2018 Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI). If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application.