Do work that matters:
The Wealth Management (WM) business within the Commonwealth Bank of Australia Group is comprised of a number of end-to-end businesses that focus on the investment and insurance markets and brings together the brands of Colonial First State, Colonial First State Global Asset Management (GAM), CommInsure and WM Advice. This role is within Colonial First State (CFS) and sits within the CFS Operations Division. The Remediation Analyst position is an integral part of the Remediation team that will provide specialist remediation management and leadership support to the CFS business. As a Remediation Analyst, you will contribute to a superior end to end customer experience through the delivery of the CFS and Group Remediation frameworks and processes. A key responsibility for this role is to support and coordinate the execution of customer remediation activity in line with the CFS Remediation framework. This includes
- Design and document process & procedures
- Writing Business Requirements Documents for determining population identification, data collection, compensation models and associated assurance testing requirements
- Attaining relevant data for analysis via the IT SWR processes
- Issue investigation and validation
- Analyse data/information in respect to the various steps in the remediation process
This role also plays a pivotal function in supporting the Senior Manager, Remediation Operations with communications, stakeholder engagement, and analysis in order to support customer remediation activity in line with the CFS Remediation framework and to identify and engage with stakeholders across the Group as required. We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Strong business and/or data analysis experience
- Able to prioritise and address multiple conflicting requirements
- Able to communicate effectively with team members and other areas of the business
- Team focused communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Clear understanding of financial services industry and administration process, supporting structures and technology infrastructure
- Financial services product, administration and analysis experience would be viewed favourably along with relevant tertiary or industry qualifications
- Understanding of remediation framework
A sound knowledge of and experience with:
- Relevant tertiary qualification will be highly valued
- RG146 Compliance
- Financial Services experience, including proven operational risk or remediation experience will be highly valued
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract
- MS Office Tools (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Data analysis, extraction and manipulation
- Customer Registry Operations Systems
CBA has entered into an agreement with KKR to sell a 55% interest in its CFS superannuation and investments business for total cash consideration of $1.7billion (implying a total valuation of $3.3billion). CBA will retain a 45% shareholding in CFS.
KKR is a leading global investment firm that manages multiple alternative asset classes, including private equity, energy, infrastructure, real estate and credit, with strategic partners that manage hedge funds. KKR aims to generate attractive investment returns for its fund investors by following a patient and disciplined investment approach, employing world-class people, and driving growth and value creation with KKR portfolio companies.
The sale is expected to complete in the first half of 2021. As this is a role to work in the CFS business, the successful candidate will initially be employed by the CBA Group but on sale completion, their employment will transfer to a new entity that will employ the CFS business employees from completion.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 07/10/2020