See job description for details
Manager - Risk Assurance, Group Risk - 6-12 month contract Your new company
Our client is a professional services organisation who help companies optimize their business processes and extract meaning from their data. The organisation is growing and are fast becoming a leader within the area of insurance and as a third party service provider within this space. Your new role
As Risk manager your role will be responsible for the delivery of a portfolio of assurance reviews in accordance with established methodology and business objectives. This includes: development of proposed risk based assurance activity and objectives in consultation with relevant stakeholders and with reference to appropriate frameworks, risk profiles, compliance obligations and risk management process effectiveness; execution of assurance plan for allocated portfolio through appropriate scheduling, resourcing and stakeholder engagement; and maintain a matrix view on risk assurance data points for allocated portfolio to inform the ongoing appropriateness of assurance activity.
You will provide specialist input and advice, based upon comprehensive industry and commercial experience. You will report on progress and results of assurance activity across the allocated portfolio to CRO leadership teams, management and to relevant governance bodies to facilitate ongoing optimisation of risk management practices and the control environment. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor's Degree in business, legal or technology related fields.
- Professional qualifications with IIA, ICAA, CPA, Lean 6 Sigma, CISA, RMIA or equivalent.
- ISACA certification (CISA/CRISC/CISSP) and/or IT industry cert (ITIL, COBIT)
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and senior managers
- Experience within financial services (General insurance) - beneficial within large multi-jurisdiction/international and cross regulated organisations.
- Assurance background in industry and/or Big 4.
- Experience in complex technology driven environment including reviewing large transformation programs.
- Demonstrated understanding Australian Prudential Standards, Financial Services Legislation, Capital and Licensing.
- Ability to build effective teams.
6 - 12 month contract opportunity with a leading organisation. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
T: 0290496980 LHS 297508