Sales Executive – Financial Markets
- Competiive salary + Commission
- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- ASR Wealth Advisers
- 19 sept. 17
We have a great opportunity for sales professionals to join a rapidly expanding and successful diversified financial services company. We offer a competitive salary, uncapped earning potential and a positive team based culture.
What’s on offer?
This sales position is ideal for you if you are looking for hands-on experience within the global financial markets and online trading. On offer is a competitive salary, an uncapped monthly commission scheme and a team based positive culture. Full training and support will be provided and you will be managed by an experienced industry professional.
Who you will be working for?
We are rapidly growing and can offer a successful, motivating environment that encourages professional growth and advancement opportunities. We are an award winning global provider of online trading services and investment opportunities and provide market access and trade execution services across multiple products, including but not limited to national and international stocks, CFD’s and Options.
What will you be doing?
- Contacting warm leads and driving them to subscribe to research reports and open new trading accounts
- Provide services and trading support to clients.
- Build trusting relationships with clients.
- Ensure clients receive the highest level of service at all times.
- Keep up-to-date with the financial markets and factors that influence them.
What do you need to apply?
We seek motivated, ambitious salespeople with a drive to succeed, to support the firm's rapidly growing customer base of traders and share in the success of the company.
- Minimum 2 years telephone sales experience
- Experience within the financial sector will be considered an advantage.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, spoken and written.
- Demonstrate a passion for sales and building long lasting client relationships, with a genuine interest in the financial markets.
- RG146 accreditation will be considered an advantage.