- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Citi Australia
Sales Manager - Cards & Loans
Sales Manager - Cards & Loans
- Primary Location: Australia,New South Wales,Sydney
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Sales
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18013553
Citi is more than a global financial services company. It's an engine for progress. Join us, and you'll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.
We've built a world famous, trusted brand over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. And today, our influence continues to grow: with financial operations in 160 countries and 100 currencies. We have 200 million different clients, including some of the biggest names in the industries, sectors, businesses and governments that we serve every day. It all adds up to an exciting place to be for talented, ambitious people who want to build a truly remarkable career.
Reporting to the Senior Manager - Sales and Retention, this role will have responsibility for effective campaign management of bank wide sales initiatives delivered through inbound, outbound and digital channels, focused on achieving business goals and customer experience.
The Sales Manager is responsible for managing the expense budgets for their respective channels ensuring sales, revenue and costs are within plan. The role will have exposure to all areas of marketing and will be responsible for identifying initiatives that are designed to improve retention/sales and customer experience for Sales and Service.
- Work with marketing to implement Inbound and outbound campaigns strategies within required SLAs
- Delivery of monthly and annual performance targets through management of conversion metrics, sales process optimisation and training
- Using analytical and statistical reasoning, make recommendations to solve business issues as they relate to sales.
- Ensure Citibank compliance is adhered to through all sales and service processes
- Key liaison with Call Centre Management for day-to-day campaign management and root cause analysis. Optimise relationship with Call Centre to enhance campaign results, customer satisfaction and KPI delivery
- Optimisation of channels to improve account tenure, acquisition and profitability
- Review of sales/retention and financial results to ensure that previous initiatives implemented are measured and continue to provide value to the business and customer, making recommendations where appropriate.
- Budgetary management including reconciliation, invoicing and accruals on a monthly basis and development and revision of Sales Plans
- Stakeholder management and point of reference for best practices for Inbound/Outbound/Chat contact centre operations (Reward and Recognition programs, recruitment, quality assurance, processes and procedures)
- Monthly business reporting on key metric including proactive suggestions on how results can be improved
- Minimum 2 years campaign management and/or marketing experience
- Experience working in a Contact Centre would be highly regarded
- Ability to adapt to circumstances, accept new ideas and change initiatives and adapt interpersonal style accordingly to suit different people or situations
- Experience using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of business goals
- Prior experience using strategic and consultative sales techniques to identify and create sales opportunities and develop customised solutions to meet customer specific needs
- Identify sales opportunities by ensuring that customer issues and needs are fully understood, appropriate options are evaluated and plans are developed to achieve key sales objectives
- Ability to work under pressure, in a fast paced environment and to meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask - must be able to manage several tasks simultaneously
- Tertiary education in marketing would be highly regarded, however note essential