Salesforce Technical Architect
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Our Culture
Your passion, integrity and experience are integral to Cognizant's success. You will be welcomed into a dynamic and expanding global leader in IT and Business consultancy where you will be valued for who you are. We take pride in our partnership with our clients, so your ability to add value and provide exceptional service to our clients are fundamental to your success. In return, you will be empowered with opportunities to develop your career and collaborate with talented colleagues in a supportive, diverse environment.
At Cognizant we recognize that companies that are open and welcoming to a multi-cultural diverse workforce will thrive with fresh perspectives and collaborative knowledge. Cognizant is focused on promoting & increasing gender diversity and providing a workplace which encourages great participation and an equal playing field, where merit and accomplishment are the only criteria for success. Position Summary:
The Technical Architect will be responsible for successfully creating custom applications using Force.com and integrating salesforce.com with other systems. In this capacity the TA will be an expert in Force.com web application development, salesforce.com integration and extension, features, designing solutions, using the Force.com API, APEX, Visualforce and other tools that extend the product. They will lead a technical requirements gathering session, write requirements and technical architecture documents and manage the integration. They should also be able to manage client expectations and scope. Mandatory Skills:
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Lead technical requirements gathering sessions and writing technical requirements documents.
- Lead technical design sessions and writing technical design documents.
- Manage the technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions.
- Manage technical scope and client expectation.
- Responsible for providing hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Design and manage the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- To facilitate business operations and development of functional specifications as required.
Salary Range: AUD >100,000
- Delivered integration projects using Informatica, Cast Iron, Boomi, Scribe, Pervasive, or similar.
- Defined and deliver custom Force.com enterprise applications.
- Completion of several salesforce.com integration and extension projects in development and lead technical roles.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Experience with web application development either in .Net.
- Hands-on and able to code in APEX, Visualforce.