- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie Sydney Nouvelle-Galles du Sud AU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 15 juil. 18 2018-07-15
A Scrum Master is required for a global Insurance company
Fantastic opportunity for a Scrum Master to join a well-established Financial Institution here in Sydney.
Supporting multiple Scrum teams within a large transformation program you will be energetic and passionate in driving Agile methodologies to develop the teams capability.
- Experience in successfully leading teams, mentoring, coaching, developing and training from Discovery/Inception through to internal/Customer release within an Agile/Scrum framework.
- Insurance/Financial Services domain experience
- Experience in guiding and coaching teams in the adoption of the Agile mind-set and best practices, while facilitating their transition to high-performing teams
- Experience in utilising techniques for effectively bringing work into the team, including backlog grooming, inception planning, estimating work and facilitating business owner prioritisation
- Understanding and coaching the team in Agile practices and facilitate Agile ceremonies as needed
- Very strong meeting and workshop facilitation skills with the ability to run workshops with more than 10 people
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.