Senior Analyst - Advanced Analytics
AI and big data are changing the world. At CommBank we understand this and have significant focus on using the power of data and analytics to provide unique customer experiences and to transform our business. Our Team
The Group Marketing mission is to set the global marketing benchmark by bringing data, insights and creativity to life to engage our customers and communities and deliver outcomes. We experiment, learn and innovate to delight our customers. We are proud to work here, where bravery, curiosity and diversity is celebrated. We create an environment of openness and trust and welcome constructive challenge.
We are building a courageous and exceptional team, through applying analytics and insights to deeply understand our customers, delivering relevant and impactful content and optimising activity through cutting edge marketing technology and practices.
The Customer Analytics team support business decisions with deep actionable insights across many areas of the group, predominately MCA, RBS, BPB and WM.
The purpose of the Customer Analytics team is to support more effective customer driven business decisions through the development of customer behavioural insights and predictions which allow a more comprehensive understanding of our customers and their needs.
The Customer Analytics team use both internal and external data sources to perform product, customer and channel behavioural analysis to enable business decision making at a strategic and tactical level Your Impact
This role will partner with key stakeholders (Strategy, Channels, Product Owners, and Marketing) to deliver insights and analytical assets, utilising advanced analytical skills and complex data (such as Big Data), which allow the business to maximise profitable growth and customer satisfaction outcomes.
The types of analytics will include product, customer (including market research data) and channel analysis with a focus on profit drivers, opportunity sizing, business case support, forecasting, investigative analysis, and data discovery. More Specifically:
What You Will Have
- With the support of the EM Customer Analytics drive key business decision making by delivering relevant and value added strategic and tactical analytics and reporting.
- Ensure insights are actioned through channel, marketing and product areas.
- Identify scope and manage projects based on required strategic outcome, available data and desired analytical approach.
- Prioritisation and management of workflow to ensure that project deadlines are adhered to and any issues are quickly escalated to relevant stakeholders.
- Proactively explore and identify new sources of data to improve understanding of product, channel and customer.
- Champion strategic, tactical and ad hoc analytics to support Channel, Product, Market Research and Marketing outcomes using appropriate analytic techniques.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with stakeholders to become a trusted advisor and maximise effectiveness of analytics services, embedding reporting and analytics in everyday business.
- Building constructive, collaborative relationships with Product and Channel owners across the bank. Supporting these owners to deliver enhancements to our customer experience target state.
- Build effective relationships with our key suppliers will result in better outcomes for our customers and business partners.
- At least 5 years of experience with analytics, with previous CRM analytics experience looked upon favourably.
- Ability to generate actionable value-add insights from complex data using tools such as Hadoop (or other Big Data tools), Teradata SQL, SAS, R
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Highly developed analytic and financial skills.
- Ability to manage issues and multiple stakeholders at all levels.
- Previous experience in financial services with a strong understanding of proprietary banking distribution channels (Branch, Phone, Online, Mobile etc.), channel mix optimisation, and customer channel preference.
will be expected to perform and deliver the above in a manner consistent with CBA's Values Expectations: We do what is right; We are accountable; We are dedicated to service; We pursue excellence; and We get things done.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 01/06/2020