Senior Automation Test Engineer
Senior Automation Test Engineer
- An exciting Test Engineer opportunity within KPMG's Digital Delta Division
- Sydney based
- Value Diversity? It's what sets us apart
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities. KPMG's Digital Delta
is the newly created digital delivery division of KPMG. The Digital Delta team helps organisations to become leading digital enterprises using advanced technologies, data and human insights. Their end-to-end mobile app and web development take a user-centred design approach to achieve intuitive and effective customer experiences for organisations and being at the forefront of app architecture and technology for enterprise and high-traffic big-data systems. Your role
We are currently looking for an Senior Automation Test Engineer to join our talented team in our beautiful Sydney office due to increased work across our existing clients as well as several Greenfield projects that are kicking off. You'd be joining the QA team of 6 within a larger development team of 35+ whilst also working closely with Product Designers and Product Managers.
As an Senior Automation Test Engineer, you will deliver results by:
You will bring to the role
- Creating Test Plans and specifying test cases and acceptance criteria for agile projects mapping to designs/features/stories
- Writing automation test scripts and test cases for regression tests
- Sharing knowledge of automation frameworks and automation best practice with the broader QA and Development teams
- Championing a modern approach to testing and automation within the broader team
- Performing relevant aspects of Defect Management
- Creating and maintaining Test artefacts
- Communicating with all teams and management to ensure the highest quality is achieved across all platforms and apps
- Maintaining a high level of awareness of best practice in the QA/Test Automation discipline and contribute this knowledge across the team
In order to be successful in this role you will require:
What we offer you
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Extensive experience with mobile test automation frameworks (KIF and Robotium) or equivalent
- Extensive experience with web test automation - Selenium or equivalent
- Beneficial to have exposure to programming languages
- Understanding of modern DevOps pipeline
- Defect management using JIRA or equivalent
- Verification and Validation, Functional Testing and Regression Testing.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues. We use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online. Advertised:
11 Jan 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Applications close:
Back to search results Apply now