Senior Consultant - Corporate Tax - Delivery & Data Excellence
- Opportunity to join our national corporate tax centre - Delivery and Data Excellence (DDX)
- Join a team of 30 tax professionals working together across a broad range of industries addressing domestic and international tax issues
- KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
KPMG's Tax division is looking for a highly talented Senior Tax Consultant to join our DDX corporate tax team. Our team is responsible for the delivery of corporate tax return engagements and tax audit support roles across the Australian practice. DDX is supported by best practice technology including corporate tax return engines, workflow tools to assist you to manage your client commitments and data analytical technology.
DDX has a structured training program to give you access to real time updates on new technical developments. You will be responsible for the preparation and review of complex tax engagements and will work collaboratively with your DDX colleagues and the Partner network in Corporate Tax to deliver engagements for our clients. A key feature of DDX is a continuous focus on process improvements in the delivery of our services and you will participate in a number of such projects.
The purpose of your new role will be to deliver technical tax compliance services to clients and to support our key service offerings. Responsibilities will include:
How are you Extraordinary?
- Ensuring all tax compliance deliverables are high quality, technically accurate and delivered on time
- Utilising your wide-ranging experience and knowledge, and leveraging our data delivery tools and technology, to enhance our core services to clients
- Working efficiently and collaboratively with other parts of our Tax Division and our clients in delivering tax compliance services
- Innovating and supporting continuous improvement initiatives in tax compliance and process-based activities
What we offer you
- Australian and/or other Commonwealth country Corporate Tax experience in either a Big 4 or tier 2 firm, or large in-house tax team
- Strong Tax compliance experience, including preparation and/or review of income tax returns and tax provisions
- Successful completion of a Masters of Tax or CA qualification
- Strong interpersonal, collaborative and influencing skills and the ability to work well within a team to achieve outcomes
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- An honest and ethical approach to business which will provide a natural fit with KPMG's values
Our people are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess, and we share and learn from each other.
We are proud to be consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for our achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion.
Our commitment to 'Flexibility' allows our people to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life. Explore the links below to hear our people share their experience @ KPMG:
Flexibility empowers wellbeing
Flexibility enables contribution to the community
Flexibility inspires technology & innovation
Flexibility supports family
Make KPMG the clear choice for your career and be Extraordinary!
01 Mar 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time Applications close:
Back to search results Apply now