Senior Consultant - Enterprise Advisory
- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG Australia
- 25 sept. 17
See job description for details
- Join an entrepreneurial high-growth Advisory team
- Enjoy the innovative, people-first culture with a focus on a balanced work environment
- Diverse client base with exposure to the full engagement lifecycle
With continued growth, we're now looking to recruit an experienced Senior Consultant into our https://home.kpmg.com/au/en/home/services/enterprise.html Enterprise Advisory (Management Consulting) team in Sydney. In this role, you will partner with a variety of clients and provide expert consultation on key areas such as business and IT strategy development, IT advisory, performance improvement, target and business operating model reviews/development, data analytics, procurement and supply chain, change management and project management.
Your new role: Alongside a team of professional and talented people both locally and globally, you will -
- Support your Engagement Manager in the execution of projects, working as per the project plan and chosen methodology
- Support the end to end process of advisory engagements including conducting interviews, research and analysis, forming recommendations and report writing
- Take ownership for the delivery of specific work streams or deliverables on engagements
- Provide guidance to other less experienced consultants in the team and assist with their development
- Support the leadership team in business development, including development of proposal and presentation materials and supporting research
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and Management Consulting experience within a tier 1 consulting company preferably in public sector or consumer & retail sectors
- A strong understanding of business transformation from strategy through to execution
- A strong understanding of technology and the role it plays in assisting clients in delivering business value
- Strong structured and critical thinking skills and the ability to work through ambiguity
- Good stakeholder management skills, a high level of collaboration and experience working within teams
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online including a resume and cover letter highlighting your interest and suitability for the role.
Advertised: 08 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 08 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time