Senior Manager Performance
Do work that matters
- You are a team contributor who enjoys working collaboratively
- Opportunity to innovate and drive pioneering business initiatives
- Role where no two days will ever be the same
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service.
The Cyber Business Performance team is an important function within the Cyber Security organisation. It is accountable for driving the Cyber Security strategy, operational performance, and governing the Group's cyber posture. See yourself in our team
An exciting opportunity, the Senior Manager Performance will execute on the Cyber Security strategy and creating an efficient and professional cyber business through tight financial, commercial and workforce management.
This role reports to Executive Manager Cyber Performance and is one of four Performance professionals.
Financial & Performance
- Support the Cyber LT to identify, prioritise and execute short-term and long-term productivity initiatives that improve efficiency, create capacity, or reduce costs.
- Monitor Cyber spend profiles ensuring costs are in line with ES and CBA strategic financial priorities.
- Contribute to financial planning including budget planning, forecasting and SWOT activities
- Identify and help remediate areas with financial risk.
- Maintain strong and productive relationships with Cyber finance business partners.
- Take ownership of the business continuity plan across Cyber, including the annual review process.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders across the Group, including (but not limited to) ES Performance, Finance, Human Resources, and the Chief Controls Office.
Workforce Strategy & Planning
What you will need to exceed
- Own and drive the Cyber workforce strategy with GM level stakeholders, including the set-up of Cyber' s capability in the Global Capability Centre
- Identify and execute continuous improvement opportunities across the Cyber Security team's core operational processes and workflows as they relate to workforce planning activities.
- Support and as required, lead Cyber Security Workforce forecasting activities.
- Experience in leading a business performance function.
- Proven experience in business administration, financial and operational management.
- Proven ability to identify and execute continuous improvement projects aimed at enhancing organisational effectiveness
- Proven ability to operate with a high level of integrity with the ability to solve complex issues
- Stakeholder management
- Strong organisational skills and ability to adapt in a high pressure environment
- Ability to work independently and consultatively across multiple stakeholders
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 28/09/2020