Senior Product Manager
- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 27 mai 19
Senior Product Manager
Are you customer obsessed? Does your product roadmap start with the customer and work backwards from there? Are you creative, innovative, and love to dive deep? Is agile a mindset and not just a methodology?
We have a highly skilled team that builds applications that use exciting new AWS services and open source frameworks from IoT to Machine Learning to chat bots and image recognition. We are looking for top-notch product managers with a strong agile mindset to drive product innovation with a direct impact on our customers.
What's in it for you? You will be part of an exceptional team of product managers and engineers where collaboration is highly valued, where frequent customer interaction is a must, where innovation is something that happens every day, where taking risks is encouraged and where every day is Day One. You will face unique challenges, learn from some of the brightest minds in the industry and lead the development of exciting applications that target hard customer problems. You will have the opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing, customer obsessed, and innovative companies in the world.
What will you do?
• Lead workshops with customers to understand their key business challenges
• Use Amazon's Working Backwards product development process to define requirements
• Develop user stories, lead sprint planning, and other agile disciplines to help your team iteratively deliver great software
• Use your strong innovative skills to design exciting features that customers will love
• Help your team invent new approaches and then simplify them to solve really hard business and technical challenges
• Learn from some of the brightest minds in the business, they would love to also learn from you
• Build valuable expertise in AWS services used in Machine Learning, IoT, image recognition, chat bots, and Big Data
• Take advantage of really strong Amazon internal training opportunities including instructor led courses, expert talks from experts, and informal on the job training
• Exceptional software product management experience that indicates a breadth and depth of expertise
• Deep experience with agile methodologies and best practices
• Experience applying agile product management- not afraid to "fail fast\
• MBA or MS in Computer Science or related field
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.