Senior Product Manager
See yourself in the team
The Product Management team within CFS Products and is responsible for designing, developing and enhancing the wrap platform.
The team is responsible for all aspects of Wrap product development and design. Do work that matters
The purpose of the role is to provide leadership within the team and to provide guidance and mentoring to Product Managers and Assistant Product Managers and to contribute to the strategic goals and visions of the Wrap business and the wider business. More specifically you will:
We want to hear from you if you have
- To act as the delegate for the Executive Manager, Wrap Product Management and represent the broader Wrap Product Solutions team in a senior manager capacity, as required.
- To be the key product contact point on product initiatives and projects .
- Manage assigned responsibilities relating to the day to day product management of CFS Wrap products including business cases, research papers, risk management, project management and running stakeholder meetings .
- To provide leadership and support to product managers
- To manage third party supplier relationships as required
- To contribute to the strategic and tactical plans for the Wrap business
- To provide a strong customer centric design approach on all projects to lead to better customer outcomes
- To have a strong understanding of the Group's Risk Appetite Statement
- Provide input into Board, Committee and Management papers for product development proposals
- Analysis of the market and competitor products relative to our own to identify new opportunities
- Product profitability analysis
- Strong knowledge of Wrap platforms, CFS products, systems and business and the product landscape
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Influence senior stakeholders across our wider business
- A good understanding of the strategic issues for Wrap businesses and the ability to use this knowledge to drive tactical initiatives
- Ability to lead and support members of the team
- Ability to influence and make effective decisions considering stakeholders, regulatory requirements and the competitive environment
- Ability to write and present ideas clearly and succinctly, and simplify complex concepts to suit the audience
- 5+ years' experience in financial services
- Technical knowledge relevant to superannuation and investments industry
- Bachelor degree in Business, Economics, or relevant field required.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 22/09/2020