Senior Project Manager
About the business & your team
The Retail Products Platform (RPP) provides technology leadership and capability underpinning our key retail products including deposit and transaction accounts, home loans, personal loans and credit cards as well as supporting the pricing and small business teams.
The team holds end-to-end accountability for the strategy, operations, run and change delivery of the majority of RBS's technology investments; the resilience and availability of a large technology eco-system; the associated risks in change and operations; and provides services to the Group through our SAP Solutions and Small Work Request teams. About your role
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Managing large projects and programs of work to achieve the program/project's objectives and business benefits
- Effectively manage relationships and communications with project stakeholders, including customers, delivery teams, vendors and third party suppliers
- Structure project team for success incorporating required skills from within the Group and sourcing resources from delivery partner organisations
- Communicate and report project activities, timelines, impacts and implications to project team members, stakeholders and staff
- Develop robust and achievable project plans to manage the delivery of quality project deliverables
- Balance schedule, cost and quality in reaching decisions relating to project delivery
- Track and manage project activities and deliverables to achieve agreed outcomes and identify and develop mitigation strategies to manage project interdependencies
- Manage and coach Project Managers in the delivery of their assigned projects. Participate in the overall development of Project Managers
If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Extensive Project Management Experience
- Demonstrated success in leading teams of 20 or more
- Budget management greater than $5 million
- Cross functional management of 1 or more business units
- Knowledge and experience in using industry recognised project management and/or solution delivery methodologies
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 09/04/2020