See job description for details
Permanent Siebel Technical Lead working for a Big 4 BankYour new company
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Technical Lead ( Siebel CRM Oracle Customer Hub OCH ) to join the OAHP (Oracle Application Hosted Platform) Infrastructure Team. The role is a platform engineering role focused primarily on Operational Excellence; managing and supporting OCH and the Oracle middleware on an Oracle Engineered system. You will have the opportunity to be part of a fun, supportive team working on some of the banks critical systems. They have a great team culture to support each other in achieving both personal and business goals with lots of opportunities to grown and innovate from a tech and a culture standpoint.
Your new role
As the ideal candidate, you will be an experienced OCH specialist who is currently working for a Large organisation and a proven team player. Your primary responsibilities will include: leading L2 in triaging and resolving complex, high priority incidents & problems; working on RCA & troubleshooting application/ infrastructure issues; designing new features and delivering code changes; providing impact assessments for those changes; creation of knowledge articles. You will have an intense passion and curiosity to ensure the platform is stable and functioning in an optimal manner or ensuring that stakeholder queries are addressed. You are a thorough, Self-driven, methodical specialist with a fundamental commitment to process improvement, automation, and quality. You'll thrive on bringing automation to routine tasks and continuously raising the quality of the service you provide.
What you'll need to succeed
- 8+ years hands-on experience with operational support for Oracle Seibel OCH IP15+ & Weblogic
- 8+ years experience with design and build for Oracle Seibel OCH and Weblogic
- 5+ years design and implementation of OCH solutions
- 5+ years hands-on experience with Oracle virtualised and non-virtualised environments
- 2+ years infrastructure automation using tools (e.g. Chef, Jenkins, ansible)
- 5+ years' experience in a Technology corporate and matrix environment
- Automation tools knowledge: Limepoint Mintpress, Chef, Bamboo, Jenkins
- Strong networking knowledge
- Monitoring tool knowledge: AppD, SPLUNK or Oracle OEM
- Strong analysis, problem solving and troubleshooting and consultative skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you'll get in return
You will be part of an inclusive and supportive environment that offers great exposure to different technologies. Your hardwork and dedication will be rewarded with an experience working with a market leader, an attractive salary and an opportunity to develop your skills further.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Karla Mortel on 02 9249 2209 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. LHS 297508