- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Macquarie Group
- 26 avr. 19
Software EngineerAs an experienced Engineer, you will join the Identity and Access Management (IAM) team in our Corporate Operations Technology Group. In this role, you will have a focus on project deliveries and continuous improvements across a large range of applications supporting the wider business.
You will be part of a dynamic team that develops and supports our Identity and Access Management applications, using a variety of modern technologies built on cloud-based infrastructure. Having prior experience within an agile environment and Scrum/Kanban methodologies, you will be able to think analytically and have a natural ability to problem solve, coupled with excellent communication skills and a team-player mindset. You will have strong client service focus and willingness to respond to queries and provide deliverables within prompt timeframes.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following technical skills:
- exceptional Java development experience (preferably within micro-services environment)
- Spring and Spring Boot based REST API development
- exposure to testing frameworks - Junit, Mocha, Cucumber
- knowledge in React or AngularJs desirable
- design and development in an Agile environment
- good Understanding of Relational Databases
- knowledge of Containerization of Middleware Platforms (Docker)
- knowledge of CI/CD. Working experience in Git Hub, Maven and Jenkins (or Bamboo)
- knowledge/Experience of NoSQL datastore (Dynamo DB, Cassandra, MongoDB)
- understanding of cloud environment - AWS, GCP is nice to have
- knowledge of OAuth2.0, OpenIDConnect and SAML is nice to have
- experience with system monitoring and logging tools (e.g. AppDynamics, Splunk, CloudWatch)
- understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH [MM1] ).
To join this dynamic and highly innovative team, apply now or contact Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at http://www.macquarie.com/careers
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program .
Advertised: 08 Feb 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time