Software Engineer, Custody & Fund Services
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
As a member of the Invest ment Information Services (IIS) T e chnology team within Global Custody and Fund Services, you will be play a key role in building out our Investment Analytics Platform. You will help us reengineer our performance measurement calculation engine and build out our risk analytics capabilities. You will work closely with a global team of business and technology SMEs, JPM organization and large external clients to deliver end to end solutions.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
· Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
· Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
· Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
· Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
· Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
· Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages (Core Java, Python)
· Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
· Demonstrable experience with relational DBs - ideally Oracle
· Experience in developing Service Oriented Architectures/webservices
· Experience in using messaging and middleware components e.g.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world's important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 15 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.