- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie Sydney Nouvelle-Galles du Sud AU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Wellington Management Company, LLP
- 22 juin 18 2018-06-22
Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 50 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
The Information Technology team in Sydney is looking for a Systems Analyst to provide daily technical desktop support to the members of the office.
- Answer functional and technical questions from business users for a defined set of business applications (Compliance, Trading, Portfolio Accounting, etc.).
- Monitoring, triaging, troubleshooting and resolving critical alerts generated from applications. Troubleshoot application related errors and issues.
- Handle production incidents, determining root cause of the issue and the appropriate corrective actions.
- Look for opportunities to create reusable solutions to common problems, or define application enhancements to avoid problems altogether including the creations of systems documentation for common problems.
- Own changes to the applications as they migrate to production.
- Monitor health of applications, servers, network and storage in conjunction with production support teams.
- Provide support for market data applications including Bloomberg and Factset
- Support all aspects of audio and visual technology with a particular emphasis on the support of the Early Morning Meeting
- Partner with project managers, technical and QA teams on estimates, status reports, planning and quality assurance tasks.
Candidates should possess a demonstrable track record of achievement, strong work ethic, and the willingness to work with others.
Other required qualifications include:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in technical support roles within the investment industry
- Experience with supporting applications focused on portfolio accounting, trading and compliance
- Knowledge of Factset and Bloomberg systems
- Experience supporting audio/visual systems
- Experience coordinating medium scale projects such as office renovations or machine upgrades
- Strong academic credentials including a Bachelor's degree
Salary Range: 104-114K
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management considers all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at Wellington@icareerhelp.com .