Talent Acquisition Consultant
- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- KPMG Australia
- 18 janv. 18
See job description for details
- Internal Recruitment position with a leading Professional Services Firm
- Join our Sydney agile working office!
- We make a real difference to communities through our social and environmental programs
KPMG Australia's National Talent Acquisition Team is seeking an agile Talent Acquisition Consultant to support our Deals, Tax & Legal team with a focus on our Deals Advisory (Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate Finance, Valuations) experienced hire recruitment. The position is a fixed term contract until Dec 2018.
Recognised in 2017 by the Australian Financial Review as #4 in Australia's Top 100 graduate employers and as Australia's #1 Talent Attractor by Linkedin 2016 for experienced hires, this is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and join an industry leading firm at a time of growth and substantial success. Our culture is supportive and collaborative that leads by example and encourages you to expand your professional experience.
Your new role
As part of the national People, Performance & Culture (PPC) function, this integral position is responsible for delivering recruitment sourcing strategies, and building key relationships with the firm's senior leadership, and working cohesively with the national recruitment leadership.
This position will require you to partner with our Deals Advisory service line for all their future recruitment needs. Experience/knowledge and networks in this area will be highly beneficial.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- End to end management of experienced recruitment for KPMG Australia's Deal Advisory teams.
- Working closely and building relationships with senior leaders of the Deal Advisory teams.
- Attend relevant TA, PPC and business events and provide support as required
- Identify potential TA process improvements and raise with the Deals, Tax and Legal Business Partner
- For all recruitment you will build relationships and work closely with strategic resourcing teams, HR managers and broader PPC teams
To succeed in this challenging position you will ideally have:
- End to end experience in recruitment processes
- Experience in sourcing and screening of applicants through a variety of assessment tools
- Ability to establish good networks
- Experience in agency recruitment as well as an in-house environment will be advantageous
- Exceptional stakeholder relationship skills with the ability to develop trust and credibility at senior levels
- Highly organised and the ability to work under pressure with competing priorities
- A passionate people person with exceptional communication and the ability to engage and influence others
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
Advertised: 19 Dec 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time