Tech BA - Ab Initio - Sydney
At IBM, we know that transformation drives change, and it is in our DNA to continuously transform. Our Business Transformation Consultants help drive large scale change that spans IBM business units and geographies. As a part of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to be a part of driving IBM's ongoing transformation as a company that continuously innovates and leads the market.
Your Role and Responsibilities About the Role:
About You - Technical Expertise
- To able to query databases using SQL
- Able to learn BRE
- Understand data model and traceback issues related to data to source systems
- Understand interfaces across different systems and ACM
- Advanced exposure to Batch Components
- Advanced exposure to Continuous Flow Components
- Good knowledge on overall Ab Initio Product suite[GDE ,Express>It ,Metadata hub] and Ab Initio Architecture.
- Exposure to Control>Center
- Good understanding of Ab Initio EME(air commands) and Basic to good exposure to ab initio administration[Install/maintain ab initio software and technical artefacts].
- Good knowledge on Unix/Linus Operating system and shell scripting.
- Expertise in at least one RDBMS (preferably- Oracle)
- Good design thinking skills
- Must have - banking experience, data analysis, process mapping
- Must have - Experience in one or more ETL tools such as Informatica, Datastage or Abinitio
- Good to have - credit risk experience, large exposures regulation experience, Agile
- Exposure to CICD on Ab Initio.
Exposure to Authorization Gateway
- Design BRE
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise