- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 15 nov. 18
Permanent opportunity for a Technical Manager to join a big 4 banking organisation based in the Sydney CBD
A nationally recognised big 4 bank that's based in the Sydney CBD close to a major public transport hub.
This is a permanent opportunity for a Technical Manager that is looking to utilise their broad skill set within a leadership position.
Previous experience in a similar capacity to a Technical Manager will be beneficial, as will:
- Knowledge in areas such as security, cloud, databases, and hosting platforms
- Familiarities of Swift technology, ACI, FIS, Oracle, and IBM
- Recognised Agile certification or project management certification (PMBOK or PRINCE2)
- Payment technology implementation, support, monitor and development
- Refined communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with and manage various stakeholders (project managers, business and technical analysts, technical specialists, service managers, etc.)
What's in it for you?
- Permanent opportunity
- Generous remuneration
- Big 4 ban
- Opportunity to develop and grow your skill set as a leader
- Easy access to public transport
- Sydney CBD - centralised location
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.