What will your impact be?
Our Test Engineers are embedded inside scrum teams and are accountable for the ongoing development of test automation assets by adopting best engineering practice and innovative approach in experimenting with emerging tools and technologies. We are looking for team members that will continuously seek and create opportunities to further enhance the test engineering capability which will advance our Continuous Delivery capability.
See yourself in our team? We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Design, implement and maintain automated test assets to ensure desired level of quality and test coverage.
- Contribute to the estimates on the test engineering efforts for various features and new initiatives as part of definition of done.
- Collaborate closely within your scrum team to drive testability in solution design and promote best test engineering practices in the development process
- Establish traceability and coverage through effective mapping of test cases & scripts to acceptance criteria as defined in user story
- Advise and apply best test engineering practice, and supporting tools and technologies to specific features and projects
Additionally exposure to the following would be highly advantageous though not essential;
- Sound technical understanding of software development practices and life-cycles
- Working experience in C# , test automation frameworks and tools for the technical stack
- Demonstrated experience in setting up and/or applying test automation frameworks for large scale web and/or mobile applications using industry standard and/or open source tools
- The ability to analyse complex technical requirements, review architecture documents and solution design, and determine appropriate test automation approach and best engineering practices based on technical design
- Thought tried and testing work styles you are an advocate for Agile methodology
- Experience in;
- Code repository tool such as Stash
- Version control system, for example Git
- Service virtualisation in a complex environment
- API/Service based testing using tools such as POSTMAN
- Web services, EST/SOAP/XML
- Selenium and Appium
We have multiple fixed term and permanent opportunities available
- Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) and DevOps
- Sound understanding and/or working knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Cloud technologies and experience building cloud based applications
- Containerisation technologies and tools such as Docker
- Non-functional testing, such as performance and security testing
- Mobile application development
- Android or iOS development
If this sounds like you apply now!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 30/07/2020