- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie Sydney Nouvelle-Galles du Sud AU
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Australia
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
UX Researcher required for a permanent position in North Sydney.
Smaller FS organisation with a collaborative and agile team based out in North Sydney.
This is a permanent role for a UX Researcher with familiarity with the design aspect of the role.
Previous experience in a similar role will be beneficial, as will:
- Demonstrating expertise in UX modelling methods (personas, user journeys, storyboards, and process diagrams)
- Presentation of insights, pain points, and opportunities
- Communicate ideas within a UCD process
- Peform the planning and execution for the UX research & usability testing
What's in it for you?
- Permanent opportunity
- Smaller collaborative FS organisation
- Work closely with the UI/UX teams
- Collaborative and agile culture
- North Sydney CBD
If you have the desired skill set and are keen to develop your career in consulting organisation, then please send your CV to Adam Ong by following the link below. If this role isn't quite right for you but you are interested in seeking a new position in UX/UI design, please email Adam on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.