Experienced UNIX Systems Administrator required for Leading Educational Organisation based in regional NSW. Your new company
Hays are currently working with a leading organisation in Northern NSW. This organisation has experienced a number of changes within the team and require an experienced UNIX Systems Administrator. Your new role
Under the direction of the Team Leader- Unix you will be responsible for providing operational support for Linux based systems and the infrastructure that supports these systems.
Other responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Solving complex technical problems and provide solutions as required relevant to the areas of operational support
- Assist with providing operational support for infrastructure services such as Storage, Storage Area Networks, Load Balancers and Virtualisation Technologies.
What you'll get in return
- Degree or relevant IT qualification with substantial relevant experience
- Experience configuring, integrating and maintaining cloud based, hybrid and on-premise products and solutions
- Demonstrated experience with RedHat based Linux distributions, Ansible or other configuration management systems and systems automation technologies
- Experience with virtualization and load balancing solutions
- Ability to produce intended results, effectively prioritize work, manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadline in a high-pressure environment.
This is a 12 month contract opportunity with the potential for extension. This role offers flexible work conditions and the ability to work from home. Contract day rates will be negotiated based on individual skills and experience. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Jayde Avery via email firstname.lastname@example.org If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508