- Sydney, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Macquarie Group
- 21 mai 19
Workplace Office 365 Engineer
Workplace Office 365 EngineerWorkplace Office 365 Engineer
Working as part of a geographically dispersed Workplace Technology team, you are a dynamic, motivated, self-driven team player with experience in designing, configuring, deploying and supporting Social, Collaboration and Productivity services aligned to business requirements across a global organisation.
You will be responsible for engineering and supporting technology such as Office 365 and Workplace by Facebook and you will partner with business and technology stakeholders to shape a world-class digital workplace.
In this role, you will also be required to ensure the best user experience and drive the continuous improvement of the Office 365 environment, including the introduction of new services.
Your previous experience in technology support and administration roles will provide the foundation for you to step-up in responsibility, as this is an excellent opportunity to further your technology career.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- working with the business, management, peers and vendors to design, configure and support systems such as on-premise/hybrid Exchange, Exchange Online, SharePoint, Office 365, OneDrive for Business, Microsoft Teams, AAD Connect, and associated Microsoft collaboration services
- creating and maintaining process, procedural and technical documentation as well as assist with training and related materials as needed
- maintaining development, test and production environments for multi-site global access
- assisting with developing roadmaps, governance, processes and policies aligning to business and IT strategy
- responding to support escalations, including being on a rotational on-call escalation roster Investigate, analyse, document, and provide root cause resolution to reported incidents.
You will need to bring the following key skills:
- at least two years' experience in an IT support or Systems Administration role
expert technical knowledge of Office 365 and Workplace by Facebook, including but not limited to:
- OneDrive for Business/Office 365 Groups/SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Teams
- Exchange Online
- Azure Active Directory including identity synchronisation
- PowerShell Scripting / Graph API
- strong track record in working in a customer focused, dynamic, highly complex organization, responsible for operations and/or process execution
- ability to solve problems quickly, develop workflow and automate processes to deliver efficiencies
- ensure Information Security best practice is followed, and work is compliant with internal and external audit and regulatory requirements
- understanding of network dependencies, implications & requirements needed for all Office 365 services
- design, plan, install, configure and maintain Enterprise level-based solutions aligned with business needs.
Please apply via the following link with your CV. Alternatively to find out more about the position at www.macquarie.com/careers or please email Nicky Bell @ email@example.com for further information.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program .
Advertised: 09 May 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time