Senior Tax Adviser or Assistant Tax Manager
- Wollongong, Nouvelle-Galles du Sud, Australie
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG Australia
- 24 sept. 17
See job description for details
- Enjoy mentoring and professional development
- Positive, collaborative and people-focused team culture
- Contemporary and flexible new office!
With continued growth, we are now looking to recruit a Senior Tax Advisor or Assistant Manager to join our Tax team in Wollongong.
This role will see you:
- Provide tax advice and solutions to a diverse portfolio which includes local community organisations, family groups, trusts and partnerships, foreign subsidiaries and small listed entities
- Further develop your technical expertise working across services including direct and indirect tax, tax compliance and business/tax advisory
- Play a key role across the full scope of client engagements including regular client contact and attending client presentations and meetings with senior leaders
- Develop into a mentor to other less experienced team members and encourage their continued professional development
What we offer you:
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to further develop your tax career working alongside our leading tax team. Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online and include your resume and cover letter.
Advertised: 11 Sep 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 09 Oct 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time