Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are working with a German subsidiary of a US Global Investment Manager who are looking to grow their sales teams across Austria. This is part of a 2020 growth strategy to further develop the European coverage.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for converting a shortlist of German speaking prospects into clients of the company using various consultative selling techniques.
- To maintain high levels of success with regards to daily, weekly and monthly targets in line with calls, meetings and client investments
- Responsible for contacting all prospect clients via a cold/warm call, with the aim of setting up a face to face appointment
- To work as an outside sales representative of the company, working independently whilst having the backing of a Global Investment Manager offering products such as Bonds, Shares, ETF’s to sell.
- Consistent travel to meet with all prospects, increasing sales and network.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role of wealth manager or business development focusing on high net worth individuals (EUR 250,000 +)
- Prior track record of business development and client investment
- Located in Austria (Can work from a home office arrangement)
- Fluent in German and a good understanding of English
- Role reports into Managing Director Austria