People like him need people like you. Why do we attract innovative, driven and successful people as customers? Because that's exactly who we hire as employees. Accountable, committed, reliable - sounds like you? Then why not apply for a job with us?
Specialist Holding Accounting (m/f)
Erste Group was founded in 1819 as the first Austrian savings bank and today it is one of the largest banking groups in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE). As an attractive employer, Erste Group offers interesting career opportunities in an international environment.
Treasury and Holding Accounting being part of the Division “Group Accounting and Group Controlling” is responsible for the monthly, quarterly and yearly Financial Statements of Erste Group Bank AG as local entity including the responsibility for the accounting of the foreign branches. Main focus is the quality assurance via performance analysis on balance sheet and profit and loss calculations under local accounting standards and IFRS.
- have deep knowledge of local (UGB/BWG) and international (IFRS) accounting regulations
- are experienced with FX- and Treasury products as an advantage
- possess professional experience in an accounting department of minimum 3 years
- are in charge of quality assurance via performance analysis on balance sheet and profit and loss calculations under local accounting standards (UGB) and IFRS for monthly, quarterly and year-end reporting
- are responsible for parts of the Financial Statements of Erste Group Bank AG
- are the main contact person for foreign branches for all accounting relevant topics (UGB & IFRS9) including contact person for external auditors as well as support regarding SAP FI
- collaborate with other divisions of Erste Group Bank AG to ensure data quality and coordinate delivery of Group wide information into the Management Report for the Financial statements
- clarify accounting questions, due to new accounting topics, application of new regulations, new products
- participate in all accounting related projects of Erste Group Bank AG
- are organized and effective, used to work with tight deadlines
- are highly motivated and interested in evolving knowledge
- have good knowledge of MS Office, SAP FI
- possess excellent English skills (German skills as an advantage)
- give you the possibility to work in a challenging and interesting workplace in an international team that allows for a comprehensive view on a bank from an accounting point of view and is involved in all accounting relevant projects for Erste Group Bank AG
- offer you the possibility to cooperate with several partners across the bank, e.g. operational accounting in Erste Group Services, Foreign Branches, Risk Management, Asset Liability Management, Controlling
- offer an environment where you can continuously develop yourself
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 30.811,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement
We are looking forward to hearing from you!