Chief Operating Officer
- Manama, Capital Governorate, Bahrein
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Madison Pearl
- 17 oct. 17 2017-10-17
Our client is a well-established Investment Banking firm with regional and international presence. They are looking to hire an exceptional COO to join their team in Bahrain. The incumbent will work closely with the CEO to continue to drive the highest standards of excellence for both their clients and staff. This position requires a candidate with a proven track record within Private equity or Investment Banking.
- Work closely with the CEO to define and implement corporate efficiencies, and growth strategies.
- Provide ongoing monitoring of results to ownership to ensure objectives are being met, recommending actions as required.
- Development of business/investment plans, working with the executive leadership team; ensuring plans support the achievement of overall corporate objectives and strategy.
- Responsible for helping CEO in meeting annual operational and financial targets through oversight and leadership of organizational budgeting, team management, business development and innovation.
- Business or finance degrees are preferred.
- Previous experience in executive management
- Results oriented and resourceful leader, capable of quickly taking control of responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build and develop long-lasting relationships and partnerships across a broad range of business and support groups
- Influence and collaboration skills to achieve solutions that meet the needs of the organization; able to resolve issues, and overcome obstacles
- Strong integrity and accountability.
Interested candidates can either apply here or send across their resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.