- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 20 oct. 17 2017-10-20
Are you looking for a professional environment in which you will receive a wealth of opportunities to expand your knowledge of the bank, a high level of visibility and the opportunity to gain experience abroad?
Are you also someone who ...
- is a team player with good social skills and a strong communicator;
- has strong analytical skills and can derive and summarise points of importance from your analyses;
- is structured and performance oriented, can work independently and is keen to take the initiative to make a difference;
- wants to manage audits and projects, within scope, time and budget;
- is customer-oriented, and is able put yourself in the position of an audit client, without losing your objectivity;
- loves new challenges and variety;
- is assertive and bold enough to challenge management and recommend improvements;
- is eager to learn and has the ambition to explore the profession of internal auditing?
- a Master's degree or equivalent;
- a perfect knowledge of English, Dutch and/or French;
- general knowledge of the bank, its products and its processes, or even expert knowledge in the 'Credit Risk' domain?
- Planning and performing audits in various departments of the bank;
- Assessing risks and controls related to processes, products & technologies;
- Drawing up and commenting reports in a clear way; and preparing, discussing and following up practical recommendations with your audit client;
- Maintain contact with various stakeholders within the bank.
Your working environment at ING:
Corporate Audit Services Belux has teams in Belgium and Luxembourg, performing audits in Retail and Commercial Banking, in front, support and risk functions. Our teams participate in foreign audit missions, supporting local auditors abroad.