What makes Cognizant a unique place to work? The combination of rapid growth and an international and innovative environment! This is creating many opportunities for people like YOU - people with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to make a difference in this world.
At Cognizant, together with your colleagues from all around the world, you will collaborate on creating solutions for the world's leading companies and help them become more flexible, more innovative and successful. Moreover, this is your chance to be part of the success story: we are looking for a (sr) Business Analyst to join our Team. About Cognizant Consulting
To be digital, companies today must have organizational velocity approaching speed of light while providing individualized offerings that result in fanatical levels of customer satisfaction-all with laser-focused cost control. And from applications to infrastructure, processes to operational models and interfaces to experiences-there are digital forces driving change in every part of our clients' organization. At Cognizant, our consultants orchestrate the capabilities to truly change the game-across strategy, design, technology and industry/functional knowledge to deliver insight at speed and solutions at scale. Our approach is built around elevating business understanding of the aspirations and unique abilities of customers and employees and by building these relationships based on trust and value.
More information? Please visit https://www.cognizant.com/consulting About role
Within our Cognizant Consulting (CC) business, you would be joining our Digital Business & Technology (DB&T) Benelux (primarily Belgium) consulting team. Cognizant's DB&T consulting helps clients to improve their business results and market competitiveness by modernizing their enterprises via platform based transformation. Our vision is to engineer the modern business. We operate as a horizontal capability servicing all of our vertical sectors and clients, which is at the nexus of the 'Digital' agenda and one of the most exciting and innovative sectors in the world.
As a (sr) Business Analyst in one of Cognizant's most strategic, important and fastest-growing practices, the successful candidate will be able to integrate well and develop their abilities within a global matrixed organisation, working collaboratively in agile environments with subject matter experts and technologists.
Must have the ability to work independently. Must have experience with Agile/Scrum and knowledge of Jira, Confluence tools. Must have good communication skills and preferably English and Dutch speaking Our ideal candidate (Key Skills & Experience)
What you can expect
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst within Life Science.
- Understanding the project domain, project vision, scope and specific features. Gleaning a comprehensive and accurate understanding of the project's business need. Requirement Gathering and Elicitation skills
- Business Process mapping, Define processes, Job-aids, templates, checklists
- BA Tools such as Confluence, Jira, BDD Cucumber Gherkin. Create Feature, Epic, User story, screen mock-ups in Jira and create knowledge base in Confluence. Review Test scenarios and Test case to ensure proper coverage of requirements
- Business Analysis skill, Define and support the project requirement and work as an independent consultant with project team to develop new interface and solutions.
- SDLC Methodologies and Project SDLC Tailoring, Waterfall and Agile
- Have exposure to CFR Part 11, HIPAA, Pharmaceutical manufacturing life cycle, computer system validation, cGMP, GxP, SOX
- Design Training materials for development team , arrange and impart training sessions
- Developing and delivering contents for the periodic meetings. Play an active role in ensuring the meetings are effective and deliver value to the audience
- Retrospection and implement good practices
- Experience in ITIL process - Incident , Problem ,Change management and other related processes Change
- Become part of a 'flag ship' success story - We will go through enormous growth!
- Based in the Benelux - we have offices in Amsterdam, Eindhoven and Brussels within a pan-European and Global network
- Organization driven by technology - We have a tremendous technology backbone
- Open, 'can do' team spirit
- Environment where you can make your own ideas reality and Drive your own career
- Market conforming benefits