Business & Functional Analyst (Financial Department)
- Lieu de travail : Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique
- Salaire :
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Exploring a new challenging opportunity in project management in our Financial Department ? Do not hesitate to applyContext:
Reporting to the Head of Finance Projects & Excellence, you contribute to an optimal, efficient process within the new platform used by the stakeholders, facilitators and all staff.
You translate the business need into a new finance process improvement initiative in terms of accounting operations and activities for the group entities.
Together with the Finance team, you establish and follow up the income statements in order to define a solid basis for the planning, deliver and steer the accounting roadmap for the Bank and other group entities;
- You analyze the needs, demands of the accounting, reporting & control team;
- You prioritize processes to be reviewed according to efficiency potential, ease to change, interdependencies, impact on further migration to new platform;
- You advice the head of Accounting, Reporting & Control and propose solutions;
- You supervise and control timely , accurate and complete reporting;
- You participate in testing, training and user support;
- You monitor and coordinate organization projects to the process of the various business lines;
- You will contribute in the maintenance of the new platform – parametrization of Business Rules and Accounting Schemes;
- You have a Master Degree with experience in accounting; additional experience in tax is an asset;
- Project / Program management experience in Financial Sector;
- You have an analytical and constructively critical mindset;
- Visionary: able to bring together how success looks like, able to detect opportunities for change, innovation and business improvements;
- Shaper and implementer: able to understand needs of Businesses, functional departments and to translate these in a comprehensive program of projects and to manage it successfully;
- Recognized ability to bring the right people together to find solutions;
- Willingness to challenge, good communicator and strong team player;
- You have strong interrelational skills and have the ability to translate figures into clear and practical advice and reports for internal and external stakeholders;
- It is in your nature to continuously strive towards more efficiency and more quality and you communicate constructively on your ideas and suggestions.
By working for Bank Degroof Petercam, you will join a Belgian bank of a human size where personal contacts prevail.
As from the start, you work with colleagues from various business lines and have direct impact on our private, institutional or corporate clients.
We strongly invest in the development of your talent by offering you a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs. Looking for a long term relationship not only with our clients but also with you as employee, we offer you an attractive salary package, including a performance related bonus, extra-legal benefits and a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs.