Client Services Account Manager
- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique Bruxelles Bruxelles-Capitale BE
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 15 juil. 18 2018-07-15
Client Services Account Manager
Client Services Account Manager (CSAM)
Your role & work environment
The Client Service Account Manager (CSAM) continuously challenges clients in his/her portfolio to optimise their treasury operations and the CSAM advises clients in the use of ING products based on his/her client knowledge, industrial knowledge and best practices. The Client Services Account Manager (CSAM) works in close cooperation with the Client Loyalty Team(s) the Relationship Manager, Transaction Services Sales Operations and other support departments. The CSAM works dedicated on a portfolio of large Corporate Clients and ensures smooth cross country servicing. He or she takes on a pro-active role to ensure that client satisfaction targets are met, and that the commercial and operational quality of the service in the client portfolio continuously improves.
The CSAM reports to the Manager CSAM
Your key responsibilities
- Accountable for servicing a client portfolio of ~15 Wholesale Banking clients; multinationals and financial institutions
- Ensure an excellent service level and provide relevant advise to the client in order to guarantee an optimal client satisfaction level
- Manage and retain existing client revenues for the selected portfolio consisting of complex and multi product client relationships
- Work closely with the Client Loyalty Team, who are responsible for the day-to-day servicing of clients
- Take pro-active measures to continuously improve the service to the client. Actively monitor and manage agreed standard service levels with the client
- Coordinate and orchestrate with stakeholders from other departments and countries
- Act as escalation point for client and internal stakeholders
- Pro-actively and regularly make client reviews, monitor Transaction Sales client revenues on a regular base and plan client visits in order to discuss service levels and needs
- Develop and manage strategic client retention account plans in conjunction with Transaction Sales and Relationship management
- Proactively identify leads through increased revenue opportunities against current business and offer such qualified leads to Transaction Sales and Relationship management
- Understand the client servicing needs well and match client needs with ING services
- Constantly update yourself on compliance and risk procedures and regulations in de bank/market
- Advise clients on potential impact of any kind of projects or changes within or outside the bank
We look for :
- Passion for direct contact with clients and addresses client needs
- A strong entrepreneur who spots operational and commercial opportunities, and takes initiatives to continuously improve processes and client satisfaction
- Takes ownership and is persuasive, uses indirect influence
- Strong analytical skills with good sense for details
- Can participate in projects as voice of business
- Problem solving skills and a continuous focus on structural solutions
- Cooperates well with clients and different types of internal stakeholders
- Pro-active and a good and engaging communicator
- Understands and acts in accordance with the ING Wholesale Banking strategy.
- Is a team player
- A Master's or Bachelor's degree
- Motivated by working in a complex, international environment
- Several years of experience in financial products and services
- Experience in having client facing contact with treasurers, cash managers and product specialists of high end corporate clients
- Excellent oral and writing skills in Dutch, French and English
- Experience in a dynamic (international) environment
- Proficient in MS Office (e.g. Excel, Powerpoint)
A clear purpose, a unique offer and a range of flexible compensation and other benefits:
- Personal growth & challenging work with endless opportunities to realise your ambitions
- An informal, dynamic environment with innovative colleagues supporting your endeavours
- A progressive and agile way of working, where new ideas are valued ahead of convention
We redefine banking. What about you?
There has never been a more interesting time to work at ING. We're on a journey that's centred around our customers, powered by technology and driven by smart, determined people. Our customers feel our people are empowering them to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We're proud of that!
ING Wholesale Banking meets the needs of corporate customers, multinational corporations and financial institutions. The commercial bankers provide their clients tailor-made advice and solutions in the matter of loans, leases, payments, real estate finance and structured finance. ING gives support to these companies, allowing ING to be a fixed value in helping them to build successful business.
At ING our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business. We believe that sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to make a better future for themselves and those around them.
ING Belgium is a creative and dynamic environment where thousands of employees collaborate to offer a differentiating experience for Retail and Private Banking customers as well as individuals, freelancers, SMEs, large corporations, institutions and corporate clients.
As the first direct universal bank, we are a global financial institution with a strong European foundation, recognized as the Best Bank in Belgium and as an employer of choice for consecutive years.
If this is the environment you thrive in, then apply and join us in changing the future of banking!