Credit Risk Analyst BXL
- Market conform
- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique Bruxelles Bruxelles-Capitale BE
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 10 juil. 18 2018-07-10
Do you have a passion for international trade, exports or finance? Do not miss this opportunity: we are reinforcing our teams with new talent! Engage in a career at Credendo, the 4th European credit insurer which is present in fourteen European countries. Credendo – Short-Term Non-EU Risks offers client-oriented solutions for covering short-term payment risks from its specialised offices in Brussels, London, Paris, Milan and Wiesbaden. 500 enthusiastic professionals, 300 of whom are working in Belgium assess the risks linked to international trade transactions and elaborate solutions to cover them.
As a Credit Risk Analyst, you will work within the Underwriting and Credit Information department and you will report to the Risk Underwriting team leader.
- You will gather and analyse all information relevant for the assessment of short-term credit risks.
- You will assess the creditworthiness of debtors, mainly those located outside Europe.
- You will decide on possible insurance terms or submit proposals to the credit committee and the management committee.
- You will be a contact person for existing or potential clients;
- You will ensure the follow-up of your portfolio by monitoring evolutions in policies and suggested credit conditions on the market as well as evolutions in macro- and microeconomic conditions in the countries where clients of Credendo are active.
- You will ensure the administrative follow-up of the files in the portfolio and keep the statistics up to date.