IT Security Officer
Credendo places great value on the information that it holds and uses. Credendo regards the security of this information as essential to successfully reaching its business objectives.
- You will be a core member of the Security Office team, which ensures that the information assets and supporting ICT systems of all Credendo companies (across Europe and Russia) are secure and protected.
- You will report to the IT Operations Manager and work in close collaboration with the Chief Information Security Officer.
- You will translate the information security policy into standards and guidelines.
- You will be responsible for the correct execution of operational security tasks.
- You will set up security measures and keep them aligned with the security policy.
- You will participate in the follow-up and remediation of audit and risk findings relating to information security.
- You will create and deliver user awareness trainings.
- You will play a leading role in the Identity & Access Management program at company-wide level.
- You will set up and coordinate Global Patch and Vulnerability Management process in collaboration with the IT Operations teams.
- You will be responsible for setting up and maintaining a company-wide Disaster & Recovery (DRP) program aligned with Business Continuity Management. You will perform and/or coordinate the DRP exercises.
- You will assist the IT Support Officers in security-related tasks and issues.
- You have a Bachelor's degree (or higher) and you have minimum 5 years proven experience in a similar position (security governance, network/cyber security, security operations, etc.)
- Certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CISM (or comparable) are assets.
- You have a good knowledge of the ISO 27001 framework.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- You show good oral and written proficiency in English and Dutch or French.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You can respect confidential and personal information.
- You take ownership of tasks and processes, you think proactively about ways to improve security.
- You can validate if solutions are compliant with the information security policy, standards, and guidelines, and you propose improvements if necessary.
- You demonstrate expertise and hands-on experience in several of the below domains:
o Network Security
Firewalls, WAFs, IDS/IPS systems, DNS
o Identity and Access Management (IAM)
IAM concepts and processes
Federated access management (AD-FS, SAML, OAuth)
Single sign-on solutions
o Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM)
Define, implement, and operate a SIEM
Define and optimize (automated) event and alert handling rules
o Log centralization
Anti-virus and anti-malware solutions, including analysis and forensics of suspicious files
o Security for SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS cloud solutions
- An interesteing permanent position in a stable, multilingual and international environment.
- Continuous learning opportunities to develop your talents.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits (meal vouchers, group- and hospitalisation insurance, extralegal pension, homeworking, flex reward etc.).
- Our Belgian offices are located in the center of Brussels and easily accessible by public transport.