Manager/Senior Consultant Risk and Regulation - (200000E9)
Your Role Deloitte
is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Risk Advisory
practice is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad array of services that allow our clients around the world to better measure, manage and control risk to enhance the reliability of systems and processes throughout their organization.
The Financial Services Industry
practice of Deloitte in Belgium offers a wide array of services that are specifically designed for financial institutions in the banking, securities, insurance, investment management and payment industries. In addition to attest and tax, we offer services in areas such as risk management, actuarial services, regulatory compliance, human capital, operations performance and technology solutions.
Within our Governance, Risk and Regulation
department in Zaventem, we are currently looking for a Manager/Senior Consultant with risk and regulation expertise
Towards our clients
- Advise on different aspects of financial sector regulation and related risks relating to banking and investment management;
- Advise on strategic matters linked to new and existing regulation and assist with the implementation of new regulation and related risks;
- Assist clients with developing adequate governance structures and control frameworks to ensure regulatory compliance;
- Assist in internal audit projects;
- Develop practical solutions on how to implement new regulation or to optimize existing regulation within an existing client environment.
Towards our regulatory team:
- Reinforce the FSI regulatory team with regulatory and risk expertise;
- Work in a team - coach and guide more junior team members;
- Support the team in the follow up of regulatory developments and supervisory expectations;
- Contribute to business development in this domain, both nationally and internationally.
- 4 to 7 years of experience within the domain financial sector Risk and Regulation;
- Internal audit experience is a plus;
- Be able to work independently;
- Good writing skills;
- Willingness to travel and work on international projects;
- You can express yourself fluently in English both orally and in writing; you have a good knowledge of both Dutch and French.