Principal, Programme and Project Management - EMEA CPMO
- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique Bruxelles Bruxelles-Capitale BE
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BNY Mellon
- 20 août 18 2018-08-20
Principal, Programme and Project Management - EMEA CPMO
The EMEA CPMO provides program management and oversight of BNY Mellon's major global strategic and regulatory initiatives.
The Principal, Program and Project Management will support the Executive Manager, EMEA CPMO, in the oversight, management and occasional delivery of assigned programs of work as per a defined scope, quality expectations and budget. Leads and provides some direction and guidance for a wide array of activities associated with project planning and management to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to internal client specifications.
- Manages and oversees the end-to-end project management activities such as project reporting, project planning, issue/risk identification and tracking, scope management, estimation, internal client management, relationship management and other project documentation preparation for projects of high complexity. Directs and controls all work performed.
- Reports and escalates progress/issues to Senior Management, as needed
- Develops detailed project plans and schedules projects, including goals, risks and resource allocation. Monitors project results for significant deviations.
- Manages vendor and client relations to ensure that service expectations are developed and met. Maintains regular contact with clients and coordinates and reports on project progress and accomplishments.
- May provide input for (project) team member performance appraisals. Works with all required functions and groups to effectively plan and execute the project. May coordinate resources across organizational boundaries.
- Serves as a liaison between clients and internal groups to ensure delivery of projects on time, within budget, and to specification. Manages communication with business leaders at a detailed functional level and discusses/resolves issues. Manages client expectations and ensures project delivery.
- Maintains a program/project file of relevant information, documents and correspondence related to the program/project in an auditable state ensuring that all deliverables are appropriately documented.
- Manages daily checkpoints and weekly reporting needs including documenting and tracking changes, assumptions, issues, risks and dependencies related to the program/project and where applicable the overarching programme. Specifically clarifies and manages and or escalates exceptions to ensure timely and appropriate resolution of issues and mitigation of risks.
- Produces high quality and timely management information fit for consumption by the Program Manager and relevant governance structures.
- Communicates and engages with stakeholders from across the lines of business and business partners as required to build commitment throughout the life of the project.
- Provides coaching and training to the project team and recipients as required.
- Adheres to the CPMO Program Management Playbook.
Ability to travel within Europe is essential.
- Degree Level education required.
- Program management certificate at practitioner level or equivalent.
- Deep knowledge of Regulatory/Governance frameworks (ideally within BNYM).
- Knowledge of the EU regulatory landscape and legislation, particularly related to Belgium is highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong experience in Financial Services.
- Experience working in a confidential environment.
- Experienced in enterprise level reporting, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project.
Key Competencies Required:
- Client Focus.
- Strong leadership.
- Delivers compelling and effective presentations and written communications.
- Strong stakeholder management including facilitating, training and coaching.
- Flexibility and Adaptability.
- Highly organized.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Strong outcome focus.
- Politically astute.
- Very Strong Detail Orientation.
- Flexibility in terms of both working hours and work undertaken will be required.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Finance helps our internal clients outperform over time. At BNY Mellon, Finance serves our internal clients by providing world-class accounting operations and control and decision support while instituting world-class change management.Global Procurement is responsible for establishing the programs to acquire products and services for BNY Mellon by employing deep category knowledge and commodity expertise, coupled with an understanding of the needs of our businesses and business partner groups.The Corporate Treasury group is responsible for managing the investment portfolios and the liquidity and capital positions of the various subsidiary banks and of BNY Mellon.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-Brussels
Job: General Mgmt / Admin
Internal Jobcode: 70183
Organization: BNY Mellon CAO-HR16507
Requisition Number: 1811709