- In your role as Reinsurance Manager you will report directly to the Head of Reinsurance. You will be responsible for the effectiveness and efficiency of reinsurance underwriting operations within your team.
- You will organise and coordinate the activities of the inward reinsurance team.
- You will develop and manage a reinsurance portfolio in a profitable way in collaboration with the Head of Reinsurance and the team.
- You will participate in the decision-making process (reinsurance committee).
- You will develop and maintain external (clients, brokers) and internal relations at various levels and you will participate in negotiations.
- You will be involved in specific cases or projects in an expert capacity.
- You will manage a team of reinsurance and assistant reinsurance underwriters.
- You hold a Master's degree (Economics, Finance, …) with a solid professional experience in the field of (inward) reinsurance. A first managerial experience is an asset.
- You are fully proficient in Dutch/French and have excellent knowledge of English.
- You are proficient with the MS Office suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- You have a commercial spirit, you inspire trust and you are able to build long-term business partnerships.
- You have excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- You are able to define a business plan and implement the actions agreed upon.
- You are motivated by achieving objectives and demonstrate leadership through your actions.
- You show team spirit and you can work in an autonomous way.
- A challenging career in a multilingual and international environment.
- Cntinuous learning opportunities to develop your talent.
- An attractive salary supplemented by a number of fringe benefits.
- Our Belgian offices are located in the centre of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.