SAS Technical Expert
- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique Bruxelles Bruxelles-Capitale BE
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Degroof Petercam
- 18 août 18 2018-08-18
SAS Technical Expert
At Degroof Petercam we are currently building a new Finance Department led by our new CFO Nathalie Basyn (strong leader with a proven track record)
In order to further professionalize our Performance Management department we are looking for a SAS Technical expert to support our transformation program by creating our reporting tools, and supporting the development - and maintenance of our applications.
If you are looking for some challenges, this role could be of interest!
Your position: In this important role for our company you are an active Member of The Group Performance Management department.
- You develop and support the reporting processes using Ms Office and SAS technologies and work on maintenance and improving existing applications performance.
- You liaise with IT and technical profiles within the bank to ensure proper set-up and complete necessary documentation for operational procedures and maintenance procedures.
- 2+ year experience with SAS, Ms Office (Excel and Access), Oracle and SQL language.
- Knowledge on Business Intelligence and datawarehouse concepts, models and solutions.
- Relevant Experience in one of the following functional areas (Private / Institutional banking, Asset Management, Financial Markets).
- Teamwork and collaboration skills to work across organizations and cross-functional teams.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
As from the start, you work with colleagues from various business lines and have direct impact on our private, institutional or corporate clients.
We strongly invest in the development of your talent by offering you a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs. Looking for a long term relationship not only with our clients but also with you as employee, we offer you an attractive salary package, including a performance related bonus, extra-legal benefits and a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs.