Sap Sales Director
- Bruxelles, Bruxelles-Capitale, Belgique
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 22 oct. 17 2017-10-22
Sap Sales Director
SAP Sales Director
Accenture's SAP practice is working for internationally renown and often stock-listed companies that have their roots or an important representation in Belgium and Luxembourg.
In these times where innovation & digital transformation is the focus of our clients, SAP is bringing the answer with solutions like SAP Cloud Platform, S4HANA and its portfolio of cloud applications.
Additionally Accenture Liquid Studio for SAP allows clients to experience innovation through live prototypes based on concrete cases in 6 weeks, using SAP technologies.
The Sales Director will be directly involved in identifying, pursuing and closing new sales opportunities. Specifically, the Sales Director is able to raise interest for typical SAP offerings developed by Accenture in combination with our consulting services, educate clients and prospects on our value, raise and close opportunities across industries.
We have an industrialized approach to answer clients RfX in a very successful way, but in a changing market we want to hunt even more (pro-) actively for opportunities beyond our current trusted client base and help drive & finetune the vision around leads generation and translate it in actionable plans.
Next to the local SAP Accenture Belux practice, the Sales Director can count on the expertise of Accenture's Global SAP Network as well as on Accenture colleagues from Operating Groups (industries) and the respective client account teams from existing clients.
The Sales Director's profile combines an innovative experience related to Digital and is driven by business development (e.g. Lead generation, Qualification, Story Telling and Creation of Value proposition).
He/she has a well-established access to the SAP Belux organisation, and can rely on its professional network in the Belux market to generate new leads.
He/she is experienced (and can demonstrate successes) in selling complex SAP projects.
• Demonstrate previous experience in developing a business and growing revenues from named and new accounts
• Strong sales and business development skills, experienced in selling IT projects and services, among which SAP
• Knowledgeable on latest SAP solutions and how they address latest technology trends
• Access to a broad network of enterprises using SAP
• Additional exposure to selling cloud-based solutions can mean a plus
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to challenge the status quo and to try out-of-the box ideas to unlock opportunities
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
• Drive & ambition to develop & grow (personally and in terms of practice growth)
• Fluent in English, French and Dutch ; German as a plus.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network-Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com .
Office base: Brussels
Workfield: Belgium and Luxembourg